Human Elevation(HE) are currently hiring an Associate / Sr Associate – General Corporate & M&A for a tier-1 law firm in Bangalore.
We are looking at someone with atleast 3 years of experience in handling transactions.
Reach out on email@example.com for a confidential discussion
Dua Associates, Bangalore is looking to hire an associate with 3-6 years PQE for its Banking and Finance practice.
If anyone is interested, please email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunity at DSK Legal, New Delhi office –
Designation: Principal Associate
PQE: 8-10 years
Practice Area: Arbitrations / Regulatory Policy
Interested candidates may send their CV’s to the HR at email@example.com
S.B. Keshvani is looking forward to include in his Law Firm based at Ahmedabad, practicing Advocate, preferably from Ahmedabad, who has experience of 2 years or more in conducting the court matters. We are planning to assign the selected matter to such new entrant who will be required to conduct matters independently in the court, which will give him very good exposure & rich experience to build the career in litigation. It is rare and golden opportunity for the candidates who intend to grow in the field of litigation. After successful completion of few matters, he/she will be a part of Keshvani Associates. As initially this will not be salary based post but the Terms of Payment will be decided on case to case basis & also will be based on the performance & work involved in the matter.
Please send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
HDFC Bank is Looking for lawyers for in house opportunity
Designation: Dep. Manager / Manager Legal
* 4-5 years of experience in Contract Drafting, Review, Negotiation, Contract Management preferably IT Contract (SaaS Agreements, Software License Agreement, Professional Service Agreement etc.)
* able to handle matters independently with minimum supervision
Interested candidates can mail their resume to email@example.com
1. Advocate Divanshu gupta is looking for long-term interns (1-2 for minimum of 1-3 months) for his office located in Jaipur (preferably though physical mode and not virtual). Requirement is immediate. Internship is paid basis various performance indicators.
2. Broad area of work is civil and commercial litigation along with white collar crime matters. There will be both research and drafting work. It would also include day to day discussions on ongoing matters alongwith attending their proceedings. Reporting would be done directly to me.
3. Rank, marks or university is not a selection-criteria, right aptitude and approach is.
4. For applying or seeking any clarifications, kindly get in touch with me through email only latest by 26th July.
5. Email should clearly specify your areas of interest, previous experiences (co-curricular and extra-curricular), availability period alongwith a self-explanatory CV and a sample write-up (it could be an SoP, a research paper, essay etc.) showcasing your drafting skills.
6. Email id is firstname.lastname@example.org
***Project-based Paid Internship with Simulegum Legaltech Pvt. Ltd.***
We are looking for 2 interns, one for Criminal Law and one for Constitutional Law, for a project. Details would only be disclosed to the ones selected by us. The work is basic research and drafting(not legal) and the project duration is 15 days.
4th and 5th-year law students are eligible. Exceptional 3rd-year students may be considered. 1st and 2nd-year students are not eligible.
Please submit your CV, a writing sample on the area (constitutional or criminal), and your marks in the selected subject.
1. This is a paid opportunity. 2000 INR per intern.
2. Certificate by Simulegum Legaltech Pvt. Ltd.
This is an outcome-based project. The outcomes would be divided into 4 parts and so would be the stipend.
Rolling applications till the spots last. We shall contact only the shortlisted candidates within 14 days of application.
Link for application: https://lnkd.in/e73dQSv
Final year Law students who wish to do legal internship in the offices of Ishkaran Singh Bhandhari may apply by sending their CVs at email@example.com
Legal Education Awareness Foundation is hiring interns for the State of Punjab and Haryana.
There is a pool of vacant positions namely:
Research and Analysis Wing
The wing aims to have interns from the field of economics and public policy assist in conducting studies.
1. Researching legal issues.
2.Preparing analysis and reports on the survey(s) conducted
Law School and Internships Wing
Interns should be from a law background.
1. Connecting with law students from various law colleges and highlighting issues of their importance.
2. Collaborating with organisations, institutes and stakeholders for benefit of law students.
3. Assisting law students in internship, profile enrichment, skill development and so on.
Time Period For INTERNSHIP: 1-month
Interested candidates may send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, make sure to mention the Wing in which you prefer to intern.
SAMVĀD: Partners is looking to recruit lawyers with 2 to 4 years PQE for its litigation and arbitration practice in Mumbai. Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria may write to email@example.com.