JOB POST: TEACHING POST IN LAW AT INDIAN INSTITUTE OF
LEGAL STUDIES, SILIGURI: APPLY BY 31 JULY, 2021
The Indian Institute of Legal Studies situated at the foothills of the Himalayas in the TerraiDooars confluence bestowing it with natural landscape, sharing boundaries with the SAARC nations. The Indian Institute of Legal Studies is affiliated to the University of North Bengal and is approved by the Bar Council of India and recognized under Sections 2(f) & 12 (B) of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. The Institute is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). IILS offers Undergraduate Law Programs for 5 Years integrated courses in B.A. LL. B. (Hons.), B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) and B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and 3 Years LL.B. It offers Post Graduation courses of 2 years LL.M. program and 2 years Master’s program in Public Administration and Governance.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates are required to submit their application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates shall enclose the following documents:
- Good Quality Scan copy of SSLC Certificate / Proof of Age. (.pdf file)
- Good Quality Scan copy of UG / PG / Ph.D /NET/JRF Degree Certificates (.pdf file)
- Good Quality Scan copy of Consolidated or Semester wise mark Sheets (.pdf file) IILS/ESTT/07/79 23/07/2021
- Good Quality Scan copy of All Previous Experience Certificates (Teaching, Industry &
Research) (.pdf file)
- Good Quality Scan copy of Pay Slip of last pay drawn or salary certificate or Bank statement
- Good Quality Scan copy of One Passport Size Photograph
- Updated Resume (.pdf file)
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the
grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian
University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the
UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or
have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission.
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode; The Ph.D. thesis
has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
- An open PhD. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted.
- The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at
least one is in a refereed journal.
- The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in
conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR/ CSIR or any
- The fulfillment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean
(Academic Affairs) of the University concerned.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSTS
- Associate Professor of Law
- Assistant Professor of Law.
As per UGC norms.
July 31, 2021.
DATE OF INTERVIEW
August 7th & 8th, 2021.
CONTACT / EMAIL
Ms. Anuttama Ghose, Vice Principal, Assistant Professor of Law, IILS: +91-6296903427.
Mr. Souradeep Rakhshit, Assistant Professor of Law: +91-6296903425